At the turn of the century, a congregation in Greensboro, North Carolina was formed by Evangelist L. C. Grimes in 1907. The zealous minister who was assigned to gather the lost sheep of the House of Israel was Elder E. W. Thomas. He began preaching on the streets, converting many souls. The religious body in Greensboro was received in the city, schools and community with respect.
History of The Ministers and their Pastorage:
To date the membership is committed to advancing the work of Prophet William Saunders Crowdy and not letting the glorious banner trail the ground.